Tuesday, December 3, 2019

Blog Day Forty- Five: Demographic Transition Videos

Today in class we read out loud the reading we read during class yesterday. While other people were reading the material I decided that it would help me if I wrote down the information about demographic transition in my notebook to make sure that I knew the information and that it would stick with me for the quiz we have next Monday. In class we also watched two videos about demographic transition. The first video was just a lady talking about demographic transition and what might happen in stage five and why. The second video we watched I liked better because it was a visual that the viewer could look at, not just a person lecturing through a video. I liked the format of the second video better and it also used population pyramids to show the stages of each countries population in each stage of the demographic transition. I can't wait to learn more about demographic transition and what happens after the different stages tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment