Friday, December 6, 2019

Blog Day Forty- Seven: Review for Demographic Transition Quiz

Today in class we studied for our demographic transition quiz that we have on Monday. To study we watched the Khan Academy video about demographic transition. Although not everyone wanted to watch this video to study, the majority of the class, including me, want to watch this video. To study even more for this quiz I plan to reread the textbook passage we got about demographic transition and rewatch all the videos Mr. Schick gave us to make sure I know everything about demographic transition. During the video we talked about if John Carroll was worth all the money we will invest into it over the next four years. I think that it is worth the amount of money we put into the school. Eventually John Carroll will help me get into the college I want to be in and that is important to me. Anyway, I will have to remember to study over the weekend for the demographic population quiz as it will probably be the last grade put in before exams and Christmas break.

No comments:

Post a Comment