Monday, October 28, 2019

Blog Day Twenty- Eight: Reviewing Test and Population Pyramids

Today in class we went over the test we took on Friday. I was very happy with my grade. I feel like I was more prepared for this test and I am happy to end the quarter with my test grade. Even though I did get a good grade I think I could have studied even more to get an even better grade. After looking over the test I saw that I did get the question that I was unsure about wrong. But that is okay because you can't get them all right all the time. Also in class we started to independently learn about population pyramids. Some things I found interesting about this way of measuring population is that it is split between male and female. The pyramid is also split by age groups. 0-14 is prereproductive,15-44 is reproductive, and 45- 100+ is post reproductive. Today was a good class, especially because it was an early dismissal day.

No comments:

Post a Comment