Thursday, October 10, 2019

Blog Day Twenty: Reviewing Test Two

Today in class we got back our tests and reviewed them. I thought that most of the test was fair and I am happy that Mr. Schick is curving the tests for the two questions that a lot of people got wrong. I feel like for the next test it would be nice to have more warning and be told about the test out loud rather than it be one the blog a few days before the tests. I feel like I would have been able to study more if I was given more time in between when Mr. schick announced the test and when we were supposed to take the test, my score could have been higher. I do realize that I could have spent more time studying so I am not made with my grade as I feel it was a fair score to the amount of time I spent studying. For the next test I hope to study more and take better notes on all the PowerPoint slides we discuss.

No comments:

Post a Comment