Thursday, October 24, 2019

Blog Day Twenty- Six: Test Day Tomorrow

Today in class we went over questions for the test we have on Friday, tomorrow. It was very nice to have a review and now I know what to study, for the test. Tonight to study I plan on reviewing how to use the CIA world factbook in order to find and answer the questions on tomorrow test more efficiently and in the given time amount. I also plan on looking over my notes, that we took in class for the past few days, multiple times and making sure I know everything that I starred during class today. Finally, I plan on planning out some of the answers that I know will be on tomorrow's test. In order to do that I have to look for push and pull factors that different countries have. Over all I really liked having this review day as I think it will really help in my efforts to get a good grade on this test.

No comments:

Post a Comment