Tuesday, September 3, 2019

Blog Day One: The First Day of School

Blog Day 1
1)
   The best part of my day was Advisory in the morning. I enjoyed meeting the upperclassmen and seeing who I would be sending the next few years with. I really like my Adviser, Mrs. Pleiss, she reminds me of my favorite science teacher from middle school. The upperclassmen in my Advisory are really funny which made my morning less stressful and a little less serious-feeling.
   The worst part of my day was my morning, before school started. Both of my parents were in the car with me on my way to school which was very stressful. I had lots of nerves walking into school. I really just didn't know what was going to happen and was very stressed about it.

2)
   I like my seat that I was given in class today. Since my last name is towards the beginning of the alphabet I am usually seated more towards the front of the classroom, so it was nice to be seated more in the back for a change. My seat is also towards the middle of the room which is nice. Being in the middle means you can see the screen without an obstructed view.

No comments:

Post a Comment