Monday, November 25, 2019

Blog Day Forty- Three: Quiz on Five Major Religions

Today in class we took a quiz about the Five Major Religions we have been learning about in class. I think I did okay on this test because I did study but there were a few questions about the times of the religions that I don't remember discussing so I don't think I got them correct. I hope I guessed correctly on them because I wanted to get a good grade on this quiz. There was also one other question that I am second guessing myself on but I can't remember what that question was about. The quiz itself was pretty easy and I liked the way it was formatted with the questions and the answer. Thankfully Mr. Schick gave us ten minutes the the beginning of the mod to study for the quiz. Whenever teachers give study time I greatly appreciate it because it is always nice to refresh your mind on information you may have forgotten over time. Today was the last time we have this class before Thanksgiving Break and I am looking forward to the next class we have after break.

No comments:

Post a Comment