Wednesday, November 13, 2019

Blog Day Thirty- Seven: Presentation Reviews

Today in class we finished the last presentation of our Solution Projects. Overall I liked watching these presentations. It was interesting to see all the different problems and potential solutions people came up with for their country's. I liked the group work because I feel like it takes the stress off of presenting and being up in the front of the class alone. But depending on the project, I usually like to work alone. On this specific project I enjoyed working with my group because it was nice to split up the project and work with others. Also in class we graded ourselves and our groupmates. Doing this after a project is always stressful. You need to think back to what people did/ didn't do and give them a fair grade for the work they did. On our next project my goal is to be more prepared and make sure I am always working in the time given to me in class for the project. I hope the grading I gave to my group was fair and matches up to what they gave themselves as well. Today was a good class as I am typing and finishing my blog/ homework in class.

No comments:

Post a Comment