Friday, November 1, 2019

Blog Day Thirty- One: Small Quiz to Start Q2

Today in class we took a small quiz to start second quarter grades. The quiz was on the video we watched last class which was the growth of the world's GDP per capita and life expectancy in the last 200 years. I did well on th quiz which is good because it sets off my second quarter grade on the right foot. In class we also talked about answers to the main questions of the course. One of the questions is why is the world's population increasing. I said that the populations increase is do to the advancement of medicine and all things health related. With technology being as advanced as ever medicine and our health is better off. This shows because in the past 200 years most of the world's life expectancy has risen. I am excited for the second quarter. My goal for the next quarter in this class is to get a better grade then I have now. To do this I plan to take better notes and study more for tests we have.

No comments:

Post a Comment