Friday, November 15, 2019

Blog Day Thirty- Eight: Review for Monday's Test and Jeopardy

Today in class we rewatched the Ted Ed video from the beginning of the unit. Just as Mr. Schick said, the video did make more sense after our research project. At the beginning of the unit the basic concept of the video made sense to me, but after having watched it again after the project the concept and information from the video was easier to absorb and understand. Even though I had a whole notes sheet from the first time I watched the video I took more notes again today. This was just to make sure I know what is going to be expected to know for the test we have on Monday. To study for this test I plan on reviewing the vocab words on the PowerPoint from the last unit/ test just to have the words and definitions fresh in my mind. I also plan on reviewing and memorizing the notes we took in class from the Ted Ed video and the video by Hans Rosling. With this I will hopefully get a good grade on this test. In class today we also watched the tail end of last night's Jeopardy game. The past two weeks have been the Tournament of Champions. In class we watched as Francois Barcomb claimed his spot in tonight game. I am planning on watching tonight's game and can't wait to see who wins the Tournament of Champions 2019.

No comments:

Post a Comment