Friday, November 22, 2019

Blog Day Forty- Two: Five Major Religions Review

Today in class we studied for our Five Major Religion quiz we have on Monday. We used a quizlet made by someone in the class and went through all the questions she had put on the quizlet. Tomorrow I plan on finishing my own quizlet to help myself study even more for the quiz. I am really hoping for a hundred on this quiz because it would really help my grade. Other than the quizlet I probably will look at the PowerPoint Mr. Schick has posted on his blog and study/ review from that as well for the quiz. Since studying did not take up all of class Mr. Schick told us stories about his film career. What I found super interesting was that he worked with Macaulay Culkin and even has a Valentines day card from when Mac was seven. What was even more interesting was to see all the films he worked on through some website he showed to us. I never knew that Mr. Schick had worked on so many movies, I mean I knew he did the Television stuff for school, but I would have never guessed that he did all of that. Today was a very educational and fun class especially because it is Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment