Wednesday, November 6, 2019

Blog Day Thirty- Three: A Pop Quiz?! aka. A Review

Today in class we review vocabulary and facts about Population and Migration. Mr. Schick was planning on giving these questions as a pop quiz, but thank goodness that he didn't. If this was given as a pop quiz, I probably wouldn't have done amazing. I did know most of the terms like birth rate, death rate, total fertility rate, and net migration rate. What tripped me up mostly were the questions that asked about what country was in what place for what rate. We also had a shadow who participated in our class today. It made the class fun to see the shadow take part in our class and I hope she enjoyed herself. Back to the review, we mainly reviewed this because our final exam is six weeks away from today. That is crazy to me. I can't believe that we are more than halfway through Human Geography already! The review helped me today and put exams into perspective for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment