Monday, November 18, 2019

Blog Day Thirty- Nine: Population Test

Today in class we took a test on population. I thought that I did okay on this test. The test wasn't too hard and it did have questions on this test from the previous test. This was nice because I knew the answers to those questions. There were a few questions that I don't think I got correct, but overall I think that the test went well. I really appreciated the ten minutes Mr. Schick gave us at the start of the mod to refresh/ cram any extra information we think we need to know. I really wished I had looked over the PowerPoint from last unit more thoroughly because there were a few questions from that presentation that I may have gotten wrong. And there was also one section later in the test that I am not so sure about because the questions were confusing, but hopefully it doesn't take down my grade to badly.  Overall the test was okay and I hope it helps my grade rather than hurting it.

No comments:

Post a Comment